Steps to Enrollment
The first step of the application process begins with you! As you seek to learn more about Trinity Christian School, please complete our Inquiry Form. If you have any questions, please contact our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 603-352-9403.
Once you have inquired and taken the TCS tour, the next step is to apply! The link below will allow you to create an online account through FACTS. This will provide you access to our online application and give you an opportunity to upload important application documents such as birth certificates, school records, and other documents as needed. There will be a non-refundable $30 application fee.
After you have applied, students applying for grades 1-8 will have the opportunity to come for a Shadow day and see what it would be like to be a Trinity Falcon! During this time, your student will also take our admissions assessment, the Pearson WRAT 5 test. We strongly recommend a half-day Shadow Day from 8:20am - 12:30pm for students entering grades 1-8 and recommend a 30-minute classroom visit for prospective Kindergarteners (prospective Kindergarteners will not take the admissions assessment). Students interested in Preschool do not need to come for a Shadow day, classroom visit, or do testing.
Once your online application and assessment (grades 1-8) are complete and paperwork has been received, our admissions committee will review all the information and make a decision regarding acceptance. You will be contacted with the decision and, if accepted, you will receive a link via email to enroll online.
Once you've been accepted, you will receive a link via email to enroll online. At this step, you will also set up your Tuition Management account to pay the enrollment deposit ($200 non-refundable deposit), as well as choose your tuition payment schedule.
Due to the incredible generosity of some friends of Trinity Christian School, we are blessed with an amazing tuition assistance fund!
To apply for tuition assistance, we kindly ask you do the following:
The 3 STEPS for tuition assistance
1. Education Freedom Account (EFA)
- Apply for the New Hampshire Freedom Account. The State of New Hampshire created the new Education Freedom Accounts (EFA) program to help expand educational opportunities for New Hampshire children. Eligible New Hampshire families earning up to 300% of the poverty line (as of the 2022-2023 school year) can direct part of their child’s state education funding to pay for tuition at the school of their choice (like Trinity), among other educational expenses. Applications are managed by the NH Children's Scholarship Fund and are accepted throughout the year on a rolling basis. Last year's (2023-2024) base amount received was $3,450, with the deadline to apply being in July. For details and to apply:
2. Education Tax Credit (ETC)
- Apply for the Educational Tax Credit. To qualify, you must be a New Hampshire resident and have a child between the ages of 5 and 20 who has not graduated from high school and entering Kindergarten or 1st grade for the first time OR entering 2nd-12th grades and coming from a public school. Last year (2023-2024) the deadline to apply for this was in May. For further details and to apply:
3. Trinity Tuition Assistance
- Families can apply for tuition assistance through FACTS. You will need your most recent tax return to complete the process. *Please note that you will not be eligible for a financial aid package from Trinity until your student is accepted and enrolled. After you complete the enrollment packet and apply for Trinity Tuition Assistance, our Tuition Assistance Committee will review your application, with the turn around time being within 3-4 weeks. While we do not have a deadline to apply, families must first apply to EFA and ETC. Trinity Tuition Assistance is available while funds last. We never want to turn families away due to tuition costs! Please feel free to reach out to the school office with questions, email email@example.com.
Let's Get Started!
The admissions process here, from inquiry to enrollment, is designed to help us get to know you and your child. We want you to have opportunities to feel comfortable with our facilities, our staff, and the Christ-centered, hands-on approach you will find at Trinity Christian School.
Before you begin the inquiry process, be aware of the following policies:
To enroll in preschool, a child must be 3 years of age or older by September 30th. They must also be independent in their use of the toilet.*
To enroll in kindergarten, a child must be 5 years of age or older by September 30th.
*Independently toilet trained means that that the child has the awareness to use the bathroom without reminders, be able to clothe without help, and wipe or clean themselves appropriately to maintain clean hygiene.
Enrollment for the new school year begins in February each year; however, we do accept students throughout the school year as capacity permits.