A flexible schedule for parents…
Trinity Christian School offers a unique program for parents called WeeCare, which is an optional childcare enrichment program in addition to our preschool programming. WeeCare allows parents to choose part-time or full-time preschool programming for their child.
How does it work?
Parents can choose blocks of WeeCare, with each block consisting of a 4 hour period of childcare. Below are some examples of what your preschool schedule could look like!
Do you need childcare for your preschooler beyond the time they are in class? Wee Care is your answer! Wee Care is our childcare program offered through the Preschool department at Trinity Christian School. Wee Care allows parents the option to extend their child's half day preschool program into a full school day. Wee Care is not simply childcare; rather, it is an extension of our Preschool program where children can have an opportunity to make new friends while participating in indoor and outdoor fitness activities, engaging in free play, and learning through enrichment activities such as Bible stories, preschool cooking and nutrition, nature walks, arts and crafts, music, and much more.
Our convenient block scheduling accommodates a variety of schedules, and as long as your child is enrolled in one of our Preschool classes, they can participate in Wee Care. To see the cost of Preschool Tuition and WeeCare, please go to our
Important to note about WeeCare:
- (1) block of WeeCare is a 4 hour period of childcare
- WeeCare and Preschool Tuition are two separate charges, with the first WeeCare bill of the year going out in October. Wee Care is charged on a monthly basis and is paid in addition to your tuition cost if you opt in for it.
- WeeCare scheduling is NOT a drop in service. Parents must choose monthly, quarterly, or yearly blocks of WeeCare.
Our Wee Care program has very limited availability for the upcoming school year. If you require Wee Care as part of your child's Preschool program, please contact the office to check availability before you apply.
Why Trinity Christian School for my Preschooler?
The Preschool program at Trinity Christian School is a Christ centered and child
focused program serving children ages 3-5.
Our program offers a developmentally appropriate curriculum taught by dedicated
and qualified Christian teachers. A love for learning is nurtured through engaging
learning centers, group activities, instruction, and play.
Children build competence across a range of developmental areas:
- Literacy and language
- Cognitive (mathematics, science, and social studies)
- Fine and gross motor
- Creative expression (music and art)
- Spiritual (Bible stories and prayer)
Our Christian faith is integrated into all aspects of our classrooms, which is a hallmark of our program.
We cherish each one of our students, and we hope to welcome yours, too!
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22: 6 ESV
Requirements for Preschool
To enroll in Preschool at Trinity, students must:
- For the 3 year-old program, students must be 3 years old on or by September 30th
- For the 4 & 5 year-old program, students must be 4 years old on or by September 30th
- For both programs, students must be fully toilet trained*
* A student is fully toilet trained when they can:
- Tell the teacher they have to use the bathroom before they have to go.
- Pull down their underwear and pants and get them back up again without assistance.
- Wipe themselves after using the toilet without assistance.
- Get on and off the toilet by themselves.
- Wash and dry their hands.
- Postpone going if they must wait.
- Wear cloth underwear
Of course we realize that accidents happen! However, accidents, by definition, are unusual incidents and should only happen once in a while.
We give plenty of encouragement and grace to our preschoolers, especially when school and routines are brand new to them, but we have this policy in place because we do not have the facilities to support children who cannot toilet independently.
There is a discount on tuition for all students who enroll on or before February 29th, 2024. The discount is 10% off tuition for current families, and 5% off tuition for new families.
Please refer to our admissions page for detailed information about our admissions process, including tuition fees, registration fees, and our amazing tuition assistance program.
Our optional Wee Care program provides childcare (separate from preschool tuition) to allow for a full-day preschool experience. See below for details.
We have an incredible tuition assistance program at Trinity with the goal that no family is turned away because of an inability to afford tuition. For more information about our tuition assistance program, including how to apply, head over to our admissions page.